Article 14, NIS 2 Directive (Proposal 16.12.2020).
The European cyber crises liaison organisation network (EU - CyCLONe)
1. In order to support the coordinated management of large-scale cybersecurity incidents and crises at operational level and to ensure the regular exchange of information among Member States and Union institutions, bodies and agencies, the European Cyber Crises Liaison Organisation Network (EU - CyCLONe) is hereby established.
2. EU-CyCLONe shall be composed of the representatives of Member States’ crisis management authorities designated in accordance with Article 7, the Commission and ENISA. ENISA shall provide the secretariat of the network and support the secure exchange of information.
3. EU-CyCLONe shall have the following tasks:
(a) increasing the level of preparedness of the management of large scale incidents and crises;
(b) developing a shared situational awareness of relevant cybersecurity events;
(c) coordinating large scale incidents and crisis management and supporting decision-making at political level in relation to such incidents and crisis;
(d) discussing national cybersecurity incident and response plans referred to in Article 7(2).
4. EU-CyCLONe shall adopt its rules of procedure.
5. EU-CyCLONe shall regularly report to the Cooperation Group on cyber threats, incidents and trends, focusing in particular on their impact on essential and important entities.
6. EU-CyCLONe shall cooperate with the CSIRTs network on the basis of agreed procedural arrangements.
Note: This is not the final text of the NIS 2 Directive. This is the text of the NIS 2 Directive Proposal of 16.12.2020.